Mine Power Unit
Mine Power Unit is designed to provide control and automatic devices with DC stabilized voltage and AC non-stabilized voltage, microprocessor systems of industrial equipment, as well as provide automatic devices with information on presence of supply voltage at the unit output by means of discrete output.
THE UNIT IS DESIGNED FOR OPERATION UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- ambient air temperature from -5 to 35oC;
- relative ambient humidity at temperature (25+/-2) o C is 98% maximum;
- dust level up to 1200 mg/m3;
- working position in space – vertical; deviation from working position by no more than 150o to any direction is allowed;
- height above sea level is 1000 m, maximum;
- depth below sea level is 1500 m, maximum;
- permissible fluctuations of supply mains voltage are from 85 to 110%.
DEPENDING ON DESIGN VERSION THE UNITS CAN BE USED AS:
- BPR-01 and BPR-01Мas power source with 36 V, 50 Hz, power 150 W;
- BPR-2 as power source with 36 V, 50 Hz, power 150 W and direct stabilized voltage 24 V with power 75 W;
- BPR-03 as power source of DC stabilized voltage 12 V, power 12 W, and 24 V with power 190 W;
- BPR -04 and BPR -04M for generation of information on the state of power contacts of one starter, one tab of the control station;
- BPR-05 as power source of DC stabilized voltage 24 V with power 75 W when operating from mains, and power 25 W when operation from built-in storage battery;
- BPR -06 and BPR-06M for generation of information on the state of power contacts of two starters, two tabs of the control station.