Reed Magnetic Sensor
Reed Magnetic Sensor is designed for control of object position and generation of signals about location of object in given zone. The sensor can be used in underground main workings of shafts and pits, including salt ones hazardous in mine gas.
THE UNIT IS DESIGNED FOR OPERATION UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- ambient air temperature from -5 to 35oC;
- relative ambient humidity at temperature (25+/-2) o C is 98% maximum;
- vibration on the site of installation with frequency up to 60 Hz and acceleration up to 2 g;
- dust level up to 500 mg/m3;
- height above sea level is 1000 m, maximum.