Frequency converter is designed for changing frequency and voltage of power circuit, control of start and stop actions, adjustment of speed, protection against current overloads and short-circuiting of 3-phase alternating current electric motors with power up to 200 kW.
FACILITIES FOR PROGRAMMING FREQUENCY CONVERTER ARE PERSONAL COMPUTER WITH INSTALLED SOFTWARE “DRIVE MONITOR” VERSION 5.4 AND CONNECTION CABLE OF COMMUNICATION INTERFACE RS232.
ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT OF THE FREQUENCY CONVERTER PROVIDES:
- conversion of voltage 660 V with frequency 50 Hz of supply network to frequency 12.5 – 60 Hz and voltage 0-690 V for consumer;
- shock-free connection to rotating electric motor of the technological unit;
- display of operation parameters on operator’s panel PMU;
- protection against accidental actuation of taps and during short-time (up to 0.1 s) rise of network voltage up to 150% of Uh;
- protection against output circuit leak;
- warning of overload, short-circuiting, ground short-circuit in power circuit, control of electric motor temperature, as well as state of the load.
MAIN PARAMETERS OF THE FREQUENCY CONVERTER:
FREQUENCY CONVERTER IS INTENDED FOR OPERATION UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- underground mine workings, salt mines including, aired by flow of fresh air due to general shaft depression
- atmospheric pressure (84.0-106.7) kPa;
- dust level – not more than 500 mg/m3;
- height above sea level – no more than 1000 m and depth below sea level – not more than 1000 m;
- bottom working value of air temperature during operation +10 0C and top value of relative air humidity (98+/-2)% at temperature (25+/-2) 0C.
ADDITIONAL PARAMETERS OFFREQUENCY CONVERTER STATION:
- deviation of mains voltage – plus 10% and minus 15% of nominal value;
- working position in space – vertical;
- deviation of working position by no more than 150 to each side is allowed.