Control Station is designed for remote control (switching on and off), protection of asynchronous electric motors with short-circuited rotor (from 1 to 10 pc) against overload currents and short-circuiting, and diverging connections in mine electric networks with transformer insulated by neutral.
- compact station with automatic switch and light transformer for control of cutter-loader, adzing machine and refrigerating unit;
- compact station for control of face conveyer with transformer (P=40 kVA, U= 1140/660 V);
- compact station for control of face and gate conveyers;
- compact station for control of filling raise complexes.
STATION CAN BE DELIVERED IN NORMAL AND EXPLOSIONPROOF TYPES
DISTINGUISHING FEATURE OF CONTROL STATIONS OF NORMAL TYPE IS ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT THAT PROVIDES:
- switching on and off power contactors according to set algorithm;
- switching on and off power contactors without supplying voltage to power circuit (testing);
- possibility of connecting remote control panels;
- intrinsically safe inputs for connection of external control circuits;
- intrinsically safe outputs for generation of signals on the state of power contactors.
ON TOP OF CONTROL FUNCTIONS THE STATION ELECTRIC CIRCUIT PROVIDES:
- protection of diverging power circuits against short-circuit currents;
- protection of diverging power circuits against current overload;
- protection of connected equipment against impermissible overheating;
- protection against breaks and short-circuiting ;
- protection against self-actuation when supply voltage increases over 150% of the rated value;
- protection against breaks, short-circuiting or rise of resistance over permissible level of the grounding circuit of diverging connections;
- interlock preventing actuation of taps during damage or degradation of insulation in tapping circuits against ground below permissible level;
- protection against current leaks in the internal power circuits 42 V and 220 V;;
- protection against current leaks in diverging connections and “5 meter long section” of supply line;
- zero protection;
- indication of supply network voltage;
- indication of protections actuation;
- indication of taps actuation;
- verification of protection operation.
ON TOP OF CONTROL FUNCTIONS IN DOWNSTREAM CIRCUITS 127V AFTER ILLUMINATION TRANSFORMER:
- protection against current leaks;
- interlocks preventing taps actuation upon damage or deterioration of downstream circuits insulation against ground below permissible level;
- protection against break out, short-circuiting or resistance rise over permissible level of grounding circuit of downstream connections;
- protection against short-circuit currents of downstream circuits;
- protection against overload of downstream circuits current.
- underground mine workings, salt mines including, aired by flow of fresh air due to general shaft depression
- ambient temperature, 0C – from –5 to 35;
- relative air humidity at ambient temperature (25+/-2) 0C, % - (98+/-2);
- atmospheric pressure , kPa – (99.75 +/- 13.3);
- air dust level, maximum, mg/m2 – 1500;
- vibration, maximum, Hz – 25;
- acceleration at vibration, maximum, m/s2 – 10
- absence of jerks and shocks;
- working position in space – vertical; deviation of working position by no more than 150 to each side is allowed;
- permissible fluctuations of supply network voltage – from 85 to 110% of rated value.